• We are available for your help 24/7
  • Email: info@isindexing.com, submission@isindexing.com


Paper Details

THE INFLUENCE OF PRODUCT VARIATIONS, PRICES AND SALES PROMOTIONS ON CONSUMER DECISIONS IN BUYING MITSUBISHI CARS IN SURAKARTA  

M. Hasan Ma'ruf  

Journal Title:International Journal of Economics, Business, and Accounting Research (IJEBAR)
Abstract


The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of product variations, prices and sales promotions on consumer decisions in buying Mitsubishi cars in Surakarta both partially and partially. The data analysis techniques used are validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test, coefficient of determination (R²). The results obtained: 1) The results of the t test obtained product variations have a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions, the price has a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions and promotion has a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions, 2) F test results obtained Sig. amounting to 0,000 smaller than 0.05 or sig. = 0.000 <0.05, so Ho is rejected so it can be concluded that product variations, prices and promotions have a significant influence together on purchasing decisions. 3) The results of multiple linear regression analysis obtained equation Y = 0.840 + 0.294X1 + 0.291X2 + 0.371X3 4) The coefficient of determination of the purchase decision is 68.6% determined by product variation, price and promotion while the remaining 31.4% (100 % - 68.6%) is influenced by other variables outside the variables studied. Keywords: product variation; price; promotion and consumer decision

Download