• We are available for your help 24/7
  • Email: info@isindexing.com, submission@isindexing.com


Paper Details

EFFECT OF COMPLEXITY OF WORK, CAREER DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNICATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES

Rini Handayani  

Journal Title:International Journal of Economics, Business, and Accounting Research (IJEBAR)
Abstract


This study aims to examine several factors that can influence employee performance including work complexity, career development, and organizational communication The sample used was 76 Bank “X” employees in Surakarta City. The sampling method uses the survey sampling method. The type of data used is primary data. The data analysis method uses multiple regression with the help of SPSS 23 The coefficient of determination test results shows that the complexity of work, career development and organizational communication can explain employee performance by 50.3% while the remaining 49.7% employee performance will be explained by other factors outside the three research variables. The results of the hypothesis test analysis show the conclusion that work complexity, career development, and organizational communication affect employee performance.

Download